Join us for a day of Giving Back to the Yellowstone. We're asking for volunteers to help out by floating sections of the river and cleaning up trash and debris still left from the June 13th flood. Bring your family, rally friends and make a day on the river something the whole community will appreciate.
To give thanks we will cap off the day of volunteering with beer, food and live music in the park to celebrate your efforts to help cleanup the Yellowstone River.
Special thanks to Trout Unlimited, Montana Freshwater Partners, Yellow Dog Community and Conservation Foundation and Park County Environmental Council for organizing and making this event happen. Additional thanks to the City of Livingston for providing space at the park and trash and debris removal.
- Check in will be at Miles Park (next to the bandshell and Civic Center) in Livingston beginning at 9AM on Saturday Aug 20th. You are welcome to start when convenient that morning.
- Float sections will be assigned at check in.
- Trash bags and gloves will also be provided at that time.
- All trash can be brought back to the park for disposal when you've completed your float in the afternoon.
- If you're already in Paradise Valley and want to just get on the river, email Ashley to check in before the 20th. (We wont be able to provide bags and gloves in that case.)
- You will be responsible for disposing the trash you collect if you cannot bring it to Miles Park.
Be sure to Register in Advance HERE!